Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Why the thread has been deleted?

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Angele vor 7 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel

It was the thread about Genesis in combination with Layouts and W3C validation errors, assigned to Beda.

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/layout-genesis-produces-stray-main-div-and-aside-validation-errors/

Why this is not existing anymore?

I do not know what happened there.
I can not find the Thread neither, nor in my Queue nor by clicking the Link on the Email.

It must be a problem in the System, I am notifying the Administrators now.

I will follow up there as soon it's back.

I will meanwhile try again to download the package, yesterday it stopped (I assume it is big?)

All I need is the theme.
If you can provide that, it would probably expedite the process.
I am opening the private reply in case you can do so.

Hi Beda,
the other thread is available again, but only via the link. It is not visible in forum list and not under my Forum threads under my account name.

So I mark this thread here as resolved and we can write further in the other thread.
The package is small, only wordpress, genesis, view, layouts, layouts-genesis and the child-theme. I answered in the other thread.
Private message

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.