Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Why Getting this URL

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian vor 1 Jahr.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author
Artikel

Why am I getting this URL on pages?

hidden link

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Hi there,

Would you please give more details on what you mean by that link?

What I see is a normal parameters that Toolset adds to the end of the URL to be able to filter the result of the search.

If you open the link you will see that the items are already filtered.

Thanks.

Yes, I get that, but it looks awful.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Hi there,

Well, there is no escaping that as it is how Toolset works.

Alternatively, you can use the Ajax mode in the custom search that you have created and there will be no page reload to show the URL in the first place.

The URL will be there, but the customer will never see it as the filter changes are done by Ajax.

For more information:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-custom-search/#make-the-search-results-update-when-search-inputs-change

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.