Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] White Screen Issue when editing custom fields group

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 28 Antworten, has 5 Stimmen.

Last updated by arshadV vor 8 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: yuri.s.

Author
Artikel

I am getting blank page when I try to edit custom fields group in types:

hidden link

The above url location for example gives me a blank white screen. Debuginfo is pasted below

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Normally this occurs when a PHP error is being thrown.

What I would advise that you do is to enable the wordpress debugging by following the instructions below.
https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Once you have enabled the debugging please let me know what are the errors you are seeing.

Thanks,
Shane

Okay, I did that and this is what errors it dumps out

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
__construct()
instead. in /home/treeandgarden/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
__construct()
instead. in /home/treeandgarden/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457

__construct()

__construct()

I am not sure what these could be?

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

It seems to me that you might have a plugin installed that is not compatible with the newest version of wordpress.

What I recommend that you do is to disable all your non toolset plugins and try viewing the page again.

Once you have done this please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thanks,
Shane

I have tried disabling all plugins but still I am unable to access custom fields section of types plugin.

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.

The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Did you get my login details on the last message?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

I'm getting some timeout issues when trying to connect to your ftp server.

Could you check on this and let me know if there are any issues?

Thanks,
Shane

It connected fine for me. Can you try again and see if it was something temporary?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

Now i'm getting a force ssl error.

Could you let me know what is happening with that ?

I'm not able to access the backend at all due to this.

Thanks,
Shane

You can't access the wp-admin either?

That is odd. Try using plain ftp?

Shane
Supporter

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 10.45.39 AM.png

Hi David,

Please see the screenshot of the issue i'm experiencing.

Also I suspect that this is a problem with the server, what you can try doing is to setup a copy of your website on another server and see if the issue occurs on that server.

Please keep me posted.

Thanks,
Shane

Odd my wp-config file was empty but was fine when I sent the details and haven't touched the site since. Can you try again now?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

I firmly believe that there is some server issue occurring here.

Unfortunately i'm not sure what exactly is causing this so what I can do is to escalate your ticket so that a higher level of support can have a look and do some further debugging on this.

Thanks,
Shane

Okay, any info on what kind of server issue as when I ask my hosting they just say they are equally sure it is a php issue.

Thanks, hopefully someone can see something to give away what the issue is here.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] White Screen Issue when editing custom fields group“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.