Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Website page shows error when Views plugin is active

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by indianplayschools vor 4 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel
Capture.JPG

My website was running fine until yesterday. Now I see that this page with search view shows an error and displays like this, though I have content along with search view. I have built using Divi theme
hidden link
When I deactivate views plugin, it shows correctly. Please check attachment.

It looks like Views Plugin is disabled, that is the most common reason for ShortCodes being output as ShortCodes, and not executed.

In fact, I cannot see Toolset Views amongst the active Plugins in the Debug Information provided along with the Support Ticket.
It's not possible that deactivating the Views Plugin makes that ShortCode be "working" because for that ShortCode to function, it requires Toolset Views.

To clarify on the issue, I think it's best you would show me on the backend of the site, where you insert the View, where you built the View, and where the problem happens.
I can then check what's the problem and update you with a solution.

I would maximally set up dummy Pages to show functioning Views, in case this would be necessary, in a "draft stage" for you to publish, if you allow this.
Otherwise, I would only observe the situation - depending on your permission - and report back eventual solutions or next steps to take.

I have activated a private section for access details to be submitted privately.

Thank you.

I am sorry as I could not make you understand the issue. I am aware of the fact that shortcodes work only when the Views plugin is activated. But, when I do so, the total page content is vanishing. For example, now I have activated the views plugin. The above image is totally lost. Please check the link
hidden link

Let me rewrite my query again. When the views plugin is active, no content is visible. When I deactivate views plugin, all the content except the shortcode for views(which is obvious) is not working,
Hope I am clear.

I had accidentally used a template for displaying pages for this particular page. hence the error. When I chose not to use a template, everything got resolved .
Sorry for the trouble.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.