Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] waqas please

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 6 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von martinP-13 vor 5 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assistiert von: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

reference this post https://toolset.com/forums/topic/need-to-display-a-date/
i have used the last formula to create this page. versteckter Link

i have achieved the green and blue here versteckter Link

and the white boxes with this view versteckter Link

all boxes are showing white and are being treated as odd , why does the forumal you gave me not work ?

i appreciate your help rules and css , but as far as i can see the css and divs are correct? i have 9 pages to style this way so its quite important , once my styling is done my toolset project is finally complete thanks for all your help along the way of this hard journey!

martin

the css is listed at the bottom here !
versteckter Link

Waqar
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Martin,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the delay, as I had an unusually busy queue after the weekend.

In your view "View to show all events related to adog test for owners page child" ( versteckter Link ), you'll see the extra ol and li tags, which are changing the relationship/order of the containing elements.
( screenshot: versteckter Link )

Please also make sure that there are no extra br tags between the div with class "special-row-item-7".

I hope this helps.

regards,
Waqar

thanks waqas no problem , i had done a bit of reading and tried removing all the above that you mentioned which doesn't make any difference , its very strange?

Waqar
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Martin,

I still see the opening and the closing "ol" and "li" tags in your view:
versteckter Link

Can you please remove the items highlighted in my screenshot from the last message?
( screenshot: versteckter Link )

regards,
Waqar

thanks waqar i had removed them ,put placed them back when there was no change , i removed them again and took out all the div and h1 etc and it functions as is , ill rebuild from this starting point , as usual thanks alot!!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.