Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Want to create view with Frontend PM Pro and post type does not show in in views

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by MargeP6083 vor 2 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

I want to count the number of parent messages(of Frontend PM pro) per current user to set up a limit like in this post below.
I'm not able to create a view since the CPT of Frontend PM is not included in the view. How can I bring that into the view?

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/display-conditional-shortcode-on-user-profile-type-based-on-type-view/

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Thanks!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've performed some tests and research and noticed that the "Frontend PM" plugin doesn't store the messages in the regular WordPress posts structure and uses a dedicated custom table "{table_prefix}_fep_messages".

To learn about the best approach for getting and limiting the messages for the current user, you can consult that plugin's official support and documentation.

regards,
Waqar

Thanks for checking that out. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.