Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Views is block Visual composer rendering pages

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

The issue here is that after the client updates to the latest version of views 2.0 their pages are now showing up blank even pages done with Visual Composer.

Solution:

The problem is that an empty content template could've been assigned to the pages that are showing up blank.

So what I recommend that you do is to check the Edit Page/Post settings and check the content template options to see which content template is being used.

Once you have done this then you can check the content template being used if it is empty by going to Toolset -> Content Templates.

If the template is empty you can use the Views and Fields button to add the shortcodes for the Post information to render.

Relevant Documentation:
For more information on the Content templates please check the link below.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/view-templates/

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by frameG vor 8 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
withoutviews.jpg
whithviews.jpg

I am trying to: Use views, Toolset Maps and Visual Composer work together

Hi there, I'm using visual composer and views in all my websites. Normally this combination works fine but in a new website it doesn't work. When I actived views and Toolset Maps visual composer can't render properly in my page. I will attach two images to see what I'm trying to explain.
Is in a localhost environment for developing so I attach to you in a private message (if possible) the link to download the duplicator package.

Thank you in advanced.

I ca't see any private box to writte the link to Duplicator package. Please can you send me a private link?

Thank you very much

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I've enabled the private fields for your next response for you to share the duplicator package with me.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 10.13.50 AM.png

Hello,

Thank you for the duplicator package, I was able to identify the issue.

The problem is that the content template "Template for Funtastic" is actually empty.

There is nothing for the content template to display See Screenshot.

So what you need to do is use the Types and Views button to add the various shortcodes to the template.

Once you have done this then it will show up on the frontend.

Also to get your visual composer edits to show up you need to use the [wpv-post-body] shortcode.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Oh my god. It works very fine. But it seems that all the website is more slower than before. Can you help me with this too?

Thank you very much

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Yes I will be more than happy to assist with this but our company support procedures stipulates one question per ticket 🙁

So I would recommend that you open a new ticket regarding the new issue and marking this one as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

Ok thanks. There's no problem with this. I close this ticket and I'll open another ticket for the other issue. Great job Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.