Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Views and Types are slowing my website

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

The issue that this customer was experiencing is that Views and Types are running slow on his website.

Solution:
Taking a look at the customer's debug information, he was running php version 5.4.

To take advantage of the latest improvements in our plugins and in PHP itself I would recommend updating to atleast PHP version 5.6

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by frameG vor 8 Jahre.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hello,

I've installed Views, Types and Maps in my website. There's something that is slowing a lot the WordPress admin when I've your plugins activated. As you know I'm on a localhost so you have a Duplicator package that I've sent to you in a previous thread.

Can you help me with this issue please?

Thank you in advanced

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I did a check on this for you and it seems what is actually slowing down the website is the w3 total cache plugin.

I do however find this strange, would you mind installing the P3 plugin and doing a scan to see exactly which plugin is slowing down the website ?

It could be a different plugin on my end.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Sorry Shane I was on holiday.

On my server is another plugin. Is DHVC form. Can you help me to find a solution because I've deactivated this plugin and it's still being too slow.

Sorry for my very good broken English

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for trying out the plugin.

I noticed from your debug information that you are running php version 5.4.

Currently the wordpress minimum requirements is version 5.6 . Updating to the this version may improve the performance of your website.

I recommend contacting your provider in order for them to update you to this version.

Thanks,
Shane

PHP7 and it works!!! Thanks @shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.