Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Viewing custom post type in a tab cell

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

The issue here is that Layouts Tab cells do not accept custom fields as values to display the tab title.

Solution:

A feature request for this has been made and if approved will be added to a future version of Layouts.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von alexG-4 vor 5 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assistiert von: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I have a 'master' custom post type whose purpose is to define the layout of a collection of other custom post types.

These other CPTs each will have multiple (1 - 9 ish) views.

In the layout of the master CPT I'd like to include a Tab cell where the contents of each tab is one of the views of other CPTs, and the label on the tab is a name I give to that view. (The ID of the View and the name I give it are both custom fields of the master CPT.)

Everything works fine - except I can't display the tab label using a custom field.

See this image

versteckter Link

I have a workaround using the Shortcodes Ultimate plugin, but I'd rather use stick with Toolset features if there's an easy work-around. If there isn't, may I suggest this as a new feature?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alex,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I Believe the issue here is that our plugin isn't able to process the shortcode when used in this area.

You can suggest a feature request for this by going to the link below.
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks for confirming there's no work-around, Shane.
Ticket is closed.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.