Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Using View to add informations on a contact form (with Contact Form 7)

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort, hat 1 Stimme.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von xavierC-2 vor 6 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Author
Artikel

Hi,

I would like to create only one contact form, but to display it on several pages. That's easy, I just have to use Contact Form 7, adding a new form and add the shortcode on the pages through a View (for example).

My problem is : how to know the visitor was on a specific page when using the form.

Example : when User is on page /houseA and uses the contact form, I would like the email I receive from Contact Form 7 includes an information : that UserA sent it from page /houseA.

That way, with a simple contact form, I know he's interested about houseA, rather than asking him through the form (and the need to constantly updating the form).

Not sure if it's clear.

Thanks for you help

Nevermind. 😀

Contact Form 7 has this functionality : versteckter Link

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.