Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Using PHP to attach Hazard Product(CPT) posts to the Major Hazard(CPT) parent.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 35 Antworten, hat 3 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Luigi Bella vor 3 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assistiert von: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Shane
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Luigi,

Not sure where you got the datepicker filter code from but it's not scoping correctly. Mainly it isn't targeting the view its meant to target.

Can you let me know where you got this code from as it may need adjusting to work correctly and not interfere with the view I created.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

The view id is listed in the code. I got the Toolset Supporter, Minesh, provided the code and can be found in the settings "Custom Code" tab named "toolset-custom-code."

Thank you.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luigi,

Can you provide me with a link to the forum ticket that he provided this code to you in ?

I need a little context on it in order to see why it is not scoping correctly.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Here's the link to the forum ticket: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/datepicker-not-filtering/

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luigi,

So I checked on the code and activated it again and with the custom code for your date active the view that I created is working still even when the code is enabled.

I'm not sure what is happening but can you confirm everything is fine on your end ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

The custom code doesn't work when it is activated. It only works when it has been added to your view code.

Thanks

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.