Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Undefinied cryptical letters for a view in a Elementor Archive Template

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 1 Stimme.

Last updated by jorg-andreasK vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Author
Artikel
Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-11 um 10.53.24.png

Hi there from Germany

I am trying to list standard posts on my own blog Categories with an Elementor Category template. I am Using Elementor/ GeneratePress and just want to list posts in a row with toolset, depending on which archive is shown. I tried both, using the toolset widget for Elementor and the text widget with a shortcode. Both is the same.

Over the last weeks it used to work fine . But now I just get these cryptical letters.

I can´t bring any view to work now,... or it finds no data,... or I get a result like in the screenshot

This all happens after updating toolset a few days ago.

Any idea whats it all about?

Page: hidden link - only when logged in

Jörg

PS: unfortunatly the project is not published yet, so you only can see if . By the way,.. I did not update to WP 5.0 yet

It seemed to be a SSL problem ,... fixed it on my own

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.