Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] two different front end results form same Template

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 2 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
Profile 2 Front view template.png
Profile 2 Back end.png
Profile 1 Front view template.png
Profile 1 Back end.png

HI,

I have a CPT editors Profile. I created a template "template for single editors profile" However when it open the profiles in the front end the template is perfectly styled and the one is not styled I am including screen prints of Two profiles and the front end of the two profiles. I have compared the two and can not find a reason why it would do that, Profile 1 is correct profile 2 is not styled yes uses the same template

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Andre,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a look at what is happening here?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response. Please also send me a link to the pages that are in your screen shot.

Thanks,
Shane

HI Shane ,

Here are the credentials. Give me a shout if you need anything

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Andre,

I tried the credentials you sent but they don't seem to work.

Can you test them on your end and let me know if they work for you ?

Thanks,
Shane

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] two different front end results form same Template“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.