Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] toolset plugin suite conflict with social warfare plugins.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 13 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Waqar vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Hi , this plugin has conflict in many pages in the toolset plugins, its js related i think.

could you test this plugin with the toolset plugin suites and identify the conflict area pls.

Luo, once gave solution , force update the css at the toolset access page, but there seems to be more.

so far identified.

1. conflict when entering new post, Map address, post relationship field wont appear,
2. toolset access, csss tab issue.

i appreciate if you can go through n test throughout the toolset suites.

i have the pro subscription can give you a copy to test too, Pls mark the reply private so i can send you a copy to test.

thank you !

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Dee,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

The issue of the missing relationship fields from post edit screen is a highlighted issue, which is unrelated to Social Warfare plugin.
( ref: https://toolset.com/errata/relationships-metabox-disappears-when-updating-to-types-3-2-2-on-related-posts-edit-screens/ )

This specific issue is expected to be fixed in a next Types plugin release, soon.

For any other compatibility issues with the Social Warfare plugin, you're welcome to share the copy of the plugin, along with the steps to reproduce and/or screenshots.

Your next reply will be private.

regards,
Waqar

hi, any update ?

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

Thank you for waiting and sorry I couldn't follow up on this sooner.

I'm currently running some tests around this specific report and will share my findings, within the next few hours.

Appreciate your patience and report.

Note: The issue of the missing relations fields was fixed in the latest Types release 3.2.3.
( https://toolset.com/errata/relationships-metabox-disappears-when-updating-to-types-3-2-2-on-related-posts-edit-screens/ )

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

I've performed a few tests with the latest Toolset plugins ( Types, Views, Forms, Maps & Layouts ), the Social Warfare plugin and the default theme ( Twenty Nineteen ) on my test website, but couldn't notice anything out of place.

Some of the items covered in the tests were:

1. Post edit screen, with map and post-relationship fields
2. Access plugin's settings tab
3. Toolset settings tab

I'll suggest keeping WordPress and all plugins updated to the latest versions and in case you notice any feature from Toolset plugins is not working as expected, you're welcome to report it to us with exact steps to reproduce it.

regards,
Waqar

hi, thanks.

can you confirm you used the pro version of the plugin ?
and the address map field, the google map able to load with no issue ?

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

Yes, I did perform tests with the Pro version of the plugin and the map for the location fields loaded correctly:
Screenshot 1: hidden link
Screenshot 2: hidden link

In case the map is not loading on your website, please check browser's console for any script errors/warnings.
( ref: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors )

In case the issue persists with the Social Warfare - Pro, with a default WordPress theme and only the Toolset plugins active, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details of your website.

Note: Please make a complete backup copy of the website before sharing the login details and your next reply will be private.

regards,
Waqar

Hi waqar,

I would need help on this as the problem still there.
let me know when you're ready ill activate the login for you to check thoroughly.

Thank You .

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

Thanks for writing back.

I'm setting the next reply as private so that you can share/activate the admin area access.

My recommendation would be creating a clone of a live/production website (where the issue can be seen) and sharing its admin access.

This way the live/production website won't be affected by the troubleshooting/testing.

Please also share specific details related to how/where the issue can be seen.

regards,
Waqar

Hi waqar, pls use the same credential you had previously.
i've activated that for 2 hours .

Ive made a full site backup. thanks.

steps to reproduce:

link: hidden link

confirm that google map and toolset repeat field group doesn't load.

hidden link
hidden link

Let discuss ! Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

Thanks for sharing these details.

I noticed that while viewing that post edit screen ( hidden link ), an error shows in the browser's console.
( screenshot: hidden link )

The error originates from a file ( hidden link ) from Social Warfare plugin and stops further execution of other scripts on the page.

You can share this report with the plugin author, so it can be sorted out in the next release since this can result in even more conflicts with other plugins.

As a temporary fix, you can disable the Social Warfare plugin, whenever you need to edit any of the missing fields (repeating field groups, maps field etc)

I hope this helps.

regards,
Waqar

Hi, i have activated with the social warfare developers. they will be working with toolset site.

btw i couldn't just deactivate the plugin and use the toolset as i need to edit the social warfare field value too. which is not appearing in toolset at any case

will update you soon. thanks.

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the update and feel free to share any further details from the developer of Social Warfare plugin.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.