Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] toolset plugin causing error on live website

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 8 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by martinP-13 vor 2 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel
present.png
missing.png

(please note this is a staging site)
this page here hidden link . (all adverts affected not just this one)
under the tab "description" when i have toolset views enabled . the description is missing.
when i deactivate the plugin views the description is visible . please see screenshots.
please also note ,this problem persists even with all the toolset plugins update to the latest and the latest wordpress.
be gratefull if you could assist witht the issue.
many thanks

Hello,

How do you setup the tab "description"?
Please share your staging website credentials in below private message box, I might need to to deactivate plugins/theme in it, please backup your website first

How do you setup the tab "description"? , this in appearance widgets single advert content tabs widget , which is a theme widget.
this is a staging site so feel free to do as you need , there are functions for plugins in the child/theme functions.php that will cause citicsl error once certain plugins are deactivated. i will swith it to the parent theme where the problem is the same , i have deactivated plugins 1 at a time already , the only plugin that effects the out come is the views plugin. i have tried diff php versions on the server , updated wordpress and every plugin , the outcome is the same,

tahnks for looking into it.
martni

smudge1.jpg

Thanks for the details, I can login into your website.

And have tried these:
1) Deactivate Toolset Views plugin
2) Test the URL you mentioned above, I see different result, see my screenshot smudge1.JPG

How can I see the result as your screenshot?
https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2312511-present.png

you just needed to activate the parent theme as in the post above,
1)turn off the views plugin
2)view the example url above and it will be like the image you attached.
thanks

fyi the theme file responsible for the widget for decriptions is

/public_html/wp56/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/theme-widgets/class-widget-listing-content.php

and its lines 44-51 that is responsible for the descripton in adverts.
martin

could you please un asine this problem ,so i may get help before the weekend please ,this is an important issue to my site
thankyou

Since it is a compatibility issue with your theme files, please provide a copy of your website in below private message box, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

My issue is resolved now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.