Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Themify Integration

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by samuelH vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author
Artikel

Hi there.

I just wanted to enquire about the possibility of a Themify integration like the one available for Divi, Cornerstone etc?

Josh

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Josh

Thanks for the feedback.

While developing theme integrations for Layouts, we consider several elements. One of them is usage, but we also count on the relation with the developer, and long term.

Developing an integration layer for a theme is often a complex thing. It demands that you know the theme internals inside out, and be able to develop over and upon it. It also demands that you can anticipate and bring compatibility with upcoming changes and new features. It demands, to put it simple, some dedication.

We have a list of themes that we provide compatibility for. Our goal is to extend that list, but also to offer it as an example of what can be done and how, so third parties join the effort and provide layers for their own themes. We would love, but we can not provide integration layers for each theme.

Of course, I am adding Themify, as it is already a big player in the game, to the list of themes we want to be watching out. I can not promise that the integration will come, but I can promise that we will consider it for sure.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Thank you Juan. it would be fantastic to see a Themify integration as they are, as far as I can tell the last remaining big player without an integration.

Their dev team are fantastic and very well may be happy to work with your team on an integration! In the past they have been very fast to adapt and work with suggestions from their customers!

Kind Regards.
Josh

Hi,
Any news regarding Themify and toolset? I am working on a major site, and I am having a hard time due to the incompatibility between toolset and divi not using the same bootstrap.

I would love to use themify (ultra) together with toolset!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.