Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Submit button on form is permanently disabled

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 7 Jahre.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: Submit new content through a CRED form

I visited this URL: (access restricted)

I expected to see: Working CRED form

Instead, I got: Submit button on form is disabled and I can't figure out why.

I've had this form on my site for some time and never had this problem before. I think something in the update changed it?

The form is visible to managers and admins only, so I'll need to provide login credentials.

Side note -> It would be great if I could save the login details for my sites and then just pick which site from a dropdown, rather than having to type them in over and over.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Ashleigh

I will mark your next reply as private so that I can get the log-in credentials from you—be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Can you also confirm the url of where I can see the problem.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Ashleigh

I tested one of your forms—add a contract—and saw that the submit button had the disabled attribute added.

I couldn't see what was causing it, so I disabled all non-Toolset plugins and re-tested, and the submit button was active.

So I started re-activating the plugins to identify the cause and somehow re-activated all those which had previously been active and the problem didn't re-appear.

Not sure what the cause is but de-activating and re-activating the plugins seemed to have fixed it.

Let me know if it re-occurs.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.