Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Still incompatibility issues with SEO Press after Toolset code added

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

Fix compatibility issue between SEO Press pro plugin and Toolset Access plugin.

Solution:

You can exclude custom post types of SEO Press plugin from Access control, for example:

add_filter('toolset-access-excluded-post-types', function($excluded_post_types){
    $excluded_post_types[] = 'seopress_404';
    return $excluded_post_types;
});

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by MargeP6083 vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

This is an extension of a previous thread. (sorry was late in responding)
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/access-prevents-seo-press-create-redirection-feature/#post-2350355
The code snippet was added via Tooset>> Settings>>Custom Code>> "seo-redirect-compat"

Problem: This code provides access to the SEO press redirection, but it prevents the user from removing the redirection. Please see recording. hidden link

Clicking the "remove" button takes user back to the the SEO Press page and does not remove the message. There is no way to remove redirection messages.

Thanks!

Thanks for the details, I am checking it in your website, will update here if find anything.

redirection1.jpg

There isn't same problem with the duplicator package you provided in previous thread, see my screenshot redirection1

So I have to download the new duplicator package from your new staging website, will update here if find anything

I have tried these in your staging website:
1) Install and activate duplicator plugin
2) Try to create new duplicator package:
hidden link
It does not work in your website.

Please provide your website database dump in below private message box, you can use other Mysql tools(for example PHPmyadmin) to export it, I need to reproduce the same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks

I am downloading the new files, will update here if find anything

Hi, Just following up on this issue with blocking SEO Press functionality. Any updates or have you found the problem?

Thank you!

You can exclude custom post types of SEO Press plugin by using filter hook "toolset-access-excluded-post-types" from Access control, for example:
1) Deactivate the custom codes of your previous thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/access-prevents-seo-press-create-redirection-feature/#post-2350355

2) Add below codes into your theme file "functions.php":

add_filter('toolset-access-excluded-post-types', function($excluded_post_types){
	$excluded_post_types[] = 'seopress_404';
	return $excluded_post_types;
});

Above codes won't work in Toolset Custom code snippets setting page.

And it should be able to fix the previous thread problem too, tested it in my localhost with your duplicator package, please test it in your website, check if it is fixed. thanks

This worked on my personal site. I was able to delete redirection notices and view the redirections page. I really appreciate the help on this. I'll share this with SEO Press.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.