Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Split: Updated results are not displayed correctly when I reset filters in a Custom Search View with the reset button

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 3 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Luo Yang vor 6 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assistiert von: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Maybe this is a new topic but the reset button works but the results are a list without images per item. WhenI refresh it will show the images. Is this something that is bothering the map too?

Dear Marco,

Please elaborate the questions with more details:
reset button works but the results are a list without images per item.
Where and how can I see the reset button?
What kind of images do you want to display?

I checked the related thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/show-map-in-avada-tabs/
You mentioned this URL:
versteckter Link
But there isn't the problem you mentioned above.

Hi Luo Yang,

You are right. It is on the "tours-2" page. I removed the reset button because I think it won't be used much. But the same behavior can be seen when you choose "Meer zoek opties" (more search options) and for the example "Kies je activiteit" (choose your activity) choose "Fietsen" (Biking). The page will refresh and show one "Singletrek" without the image on the left. In the inspector you can see it should be there but.......it isn't. I think this is the same problem with the reset button.

Cheers

Thanks for the details, it is a CSS problem, I have done below modification in your website:
Edit view "Filter tours pagina", ID 1099, in section "Filter Editor", click "CSS Editor", add below CSS codes:

div.woocommerce-product-gallery--with-images{
	opacity: 1 !important; 
  transition: opacity 0.25s ease-in-out;
}

Please test again, check if it is fixed or not.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.