Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Split: How to show Judges related to an event

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 3 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Waqar vor 5 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assistiert von: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

it did indeed help all sorted!! i have found a flaw though waqas , when on a judges page like this one
versteckter Link
it only shows the jusge whos page your on and doesnt display the other judges related to the event , i want it too work the other way , ie shows the other judges but doesnt repeat the judge whos page your on

Waqar
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Martin,

Thanks for asking! I'd be happy to help.

The view "View to show all events related to a judge" ( versteckter Link ) is using attribute item="@events-judge.child" to show the judge's information which in this case will return the judge's information, whose page is being viewed.

If your goal is to show all judges related to the event, you can use the same approach of using a new view with a "wpvrelatedto" shortcode attribute to fetch the list of all related judges to the current event in the loop.
( this will be very similar to how you're showing related dogs information at the bottom: versteckter Link )

The new view will be set to show all judge posts, which are related to the event whose ID has been passed as "wpvrelatedto" shortcode attribute.

regards,
Waqar

thnk you waqas that sorted it lovely , i have hot a bit of a road block here upon entering data , when i add a dog to the event results , i also have a handler for the dog , i can enter multiple handlers for each dog but cant seem to assign a specific handler to a dog for each event , it shows all handlers for the dog on each event , rather than just the handler for the dog at that one event. any thoughts?

Neue Threads, die von Waqar erstellt wurden und mit diesem verbunden sind, sind unten aufgeführt:

https://toolset.com/de/forums/topic/split-how-to-assign-a-specific-handler-to-a-dog-for-each-event/

Waqar
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update.

Again, since your new question is not related to the current thread's discussion, I'll reply it through a separate ticket, shortly.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-how-to-assign-a-specific-handler-to-a-dog-for-each-event/

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved.

regards,
Waqar

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.