Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Site slow with Views or WooCommerce Blocks

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 2 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Author
Artikel

Hi,
I have a lot of problems with the Toolset on most yes. I've been using it for years. I honestly can't figure out what's wrong. since when it starts to crash sites become unmanageable
On the site hidden link using the Views or WooCommerce Blocks the site freezes and often blocks the entire server.
Everything is very slow during the management of the site. If I disable WooCommerce Blocks the situation improves.

Can you help me in some way to solve since I have tried them all
Suport in italian if possible.

Thanks
Kostis

Hi,
ho molti problemi con il Toolset su la maggior parte dei si. Lo sto utilizando da anni . Sinceramente non riesco a capire cosa non va. Visto che quando inizia a bloccarsi i siti divendano ingestibili
Sul sito hidden link utilizzando i Views o WooCommerce Blocks il sito si blocca e spesso blocca l'intero server.
Ogni cosa è lentissimo durante la gestione del sito. Se disabilito WooCommerce Blocks la situazione migliora.

Mi potete aiutare in qualche modo per risolvere visto che le ho provate tutte

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Sorry, we don't have any Italian speakers in support.

Can you describe your site a little, and what you are using Toolset for?

When users report problems such as the site being very slow, the most common reason would be that it is a large site, and that there are Views and custom archives that include filtering and ordering by custom fields.

This is a known limitation of WordPress: the wp_postmeta table is not indexed, and it performs very poorly when post queries include filtering or ordering using post meta. (Toolset is built on top of the normal WordPress queries.)

In such cases it may be necessary to remove such filters if the server is unable to cope and you cannot increase the server resources any more.

Filtering is more efficient when based on taxonomies, when such problems do not typically arise unless the site is much larger.

Does that sound like it may be the problem in your case?

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Site slow with Views or WooCommerce Blocks“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.