Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Repeater Fields Group conditional logic missing (or not)?

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Ljuba vor 5 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is it the way to conditionally display/hide entire Repeater Field Group (RPG)?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Not really.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

Yes, if we need it. Than I need private link.

What is the link to your site?

I will post it in private link.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - repeating field group is displayed using the view as you can see here:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/getting-started-with-toolset/creating-and-displaying-repeatable-field-groups/#displaying-repeatable-field-groups

So what if you wrap your view with condition - does that helps or your requirement is different?

Thanks for reply and in fact, I wasn't so precise. Yes, I know that I can do it in CRED and Views. My question was related to Types (what is only checked vs Topic) and consistently to that - question is vs. back-end display (so, Dashboard) and not to CRED and/or View.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok - thats for your clarifications. There is no such native feature available yet but what I can do is, I will treat your concern as a new feature request and send it for assessment to the department which handles the feature requests.

Please note that, there is no ETA on it and if our Devs consider this feature request you will see it will be implemented in near future release.

Thank you Minesh.

1) I just asked, did I missing something. This is slightly irritated to have to many visible groups factually hidden by conditional logic (as fields within groups are hidden), but not really some functional issue.

2) So, I agree how that should not to be priority, but certainly should to be noted to be taken in mind (consideration) within development (bug fixes) of the RPG, as maybe is not to difficult to implement it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.