Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] render_view_template does not allow to display content any longer

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Tags: 

This topic contains 51 Antworten, has 6 Stimmen.

Last updated by simonE-3 vor 8 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author
Artikel

Hi team, any updates?

Hi,
I understand that there is a working server with the previous version. Any news on finding a solution?

I have set your next reply as private so you can add the credentials to the new staging server.
You can also email me if you prefer.

Thanks for your help to understand this.

Heya,
Any update on this?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Simon,

I must apologize for the delay in response.

Caridad is currently on vacation at the moment and wont be back until next week.

However during the time this ticket has been handled we have released an update to our views plugin.

Could you please try updating to version 1.9 and letting me know if the issue is still present.

Thanks

Hi shane,
we updated but sadly, no cigar. still not seeing the content blocks.
Please see this page: hidden link

there should be a view between "Killer Kit Awards" and "In My Bag" (and a few other views too).
we started this thread at May 12th, a quick resolution will be highly appreciated.

Just a short note to keep this thread up to date, I have a local copy of your site and I'm trying to locate the problem right now. I'm in contact by email to get this information.

I will post back here when I have more information.

Thanks Caridad,
replied via email.

Heya Caridad, a quick question, has a toolset developer looked at this. considering the fact that this is a live site that has been non-functional for over two months I was wondering if we can escalate.

this is getting ridiculous.

this is absolutely ridiculous , can we have our money back please

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

I must deeply apologize for the inconvenience that we have placed you in.

I'm not sure what is happening here as to why the ticket follow up has stopped.

If you would like I can still try to have a developer look at this issue.

Please let me know and we can proceed from there.

Thanks

please do

Shane
Supporter

Hi Simon,

I Added a note to the ticket.

Hopefully we can hear a response as to why this functionality has not been working.

A release of views 1.10 will be coming and i'm not sure if this issue has been addressed.

I'm not sure when this release will be made but I really appreciate the patience from you.

Thanks

I'm sorry that I couldn't get any further with this ticket.
I have put everything in hands of our senior developer.
He will be able to show some progress here soon.

Regards
Caridad

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.