Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Relevanssi conflict with toolset

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 16 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Akhil vor 4 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Hi , i just confirmed that Yoast seo conflict with toolset ,

The steps is , when the yoast is active, go to tooset > settings, it will be blank with lots of unrelated errors in the console.

Pls confirm this. thanks.

guys, the notification email for this issue was :WPML Support - Yoast Premium conflict with toolset

. WPML support i don't think is the correct header ?

i just updated to 3.2.3 : December 19, 2018

change log mention: Fixed a JavaScript error on the Toolset Settings page when legacy relationships are still being used on the site.
but the issue still remain !

error:

Uncaught TypeError: Toolset.page.codeSnippets.SnippetListing is not a constructor
at Toolset.page.codeSnippets.Controller.self.getMainViewModel (main.js:60)
at self.initMainViewModel (AbstractPageController.js:254)
at Toolset.page.codeSnippets.Controller.self.initMainViewModel (ListingPageController.js:24)
at AbstractPageController.js:277
at r (head.min.js:10)
at head.min.js:14
at head.min.js:11
at HTMLScriptElement.e.onerror (head.min.js:12)

is there any way to disable the toolset snippets completely ? cause i dont need them or no use for one separate as i am using standalone plugin for this.

ok,. i notice there is way to disable the toolset code snippets. i have added that line in my wp-config. now the issue is still it doesn't display the settings PLUS no error in console.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Dee,

Thank you for contacting us and for sharing the updates.

I tried to reproduce the issue with the Yoast SEO plugin and Toolset settings based on your report, but the settings remained accessible all the time.

Have you tried this with all other non-Toolset plugins disabled and with a default WordPress theme like "Twenty Nineteen"?

In case there are no errors/warnings shown in the browser's console, you can turn the WordPress debugging on ( ref: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress ) and also check the server's error log, for more information.

I hope these steps will help and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,
1. this is backend, how does theme conflict at the backend?
2. did you test the issue with yeoast seo ?

i deactivated the yeost premium plugin n the issue seems to be gone, doesn't that mean yeoast premium seo is the conflicting plugin?

you're right,
its relevansi now.
could you test at your end too pls.

thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the update and glad Yoast SEO plugin is in the clears.

1. this is backend, how does theme conflict at the backend?

- The code in the theme can load custom scripts in the backend (WP admin area) which can result in the conflict with the other scripts.

2. did you test the issue with yeoast seo ?

- I did tested with the Yoast's SEO's free and premium versions, but Toolset settings remained accessible.

As for the "Relevanssi" plugin, I couldn't reproduce any issue between it and the Toolset's settings tab, on my own test website.

But I did find a previous report from another user, where we identified that a number of queries run on the settings page which can slow things down on a large site with a lot of custom fields, which is exacerbated by Relevanssi. This has been passed on to the developers already, and that means them reviewing the code to confirm what can be removed or any other changes that need making, so that will take some time.

Unfortuntaly, there isn't a workaround in the meantime other than temporarily disabling Relevanssi when you need to access the settings page.

I can understand that this isn't ideal, but I'll update you through this tickets, once this has been resolved.

regards,
Waqar

Hi. ok dont think its a major concern if the issue happen ONLY when loading the settings page.

could you update the title to "relevanssi conflict with toolset" thanks !

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

The title of this support thread has been updated.

Thank you for your understanding and will follow up, once I'll have some update on this.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar, do we have update on this conflict ? Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

I'm afraid, I don't have an update to share at this time but will keep you in the loop.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

Just wanted to update that this issue will be addressed in the Types 3.3 release. I'll keep you posted here as I receive more information about that timeline.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Dee,

I'd like to update that Types 3.3 has been released, which fixes this issue.
( https://toolset.com/download/toolset-types/#changelog )

You're welcome to update to the latest version and let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.