Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Recaptcha scrolls to bottom of page on verification in iOS

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by daveG-7 vor 6 Jahre.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

On my registration form (hidden link), there is a recaptcha at the bottom. It works fine, but when I use it on iOS (click the verification box
it scrolls to the bottom of the screen, so you have to scroll back up to submit the form. Is there anyway to fix this?

It seems to be a known issue between iOS and Google's reCaptcha service: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41889296/google-recaptcha-scroll-to-bottom-of-page-when-verified-on-ios-devices

I'll ask my developers if they have any updated information about this and get back in touch with you when I have some details.

Thanks for looking into it, Christian. That link you included definitely seems to be the same issue. It has some workarounds, but they look to be outside of my capabilities to figure out how to implement.

My developers got back to me and we don't currently have a patch script available for this scrolling behavior. Until it's resolved by Google and/or Apple, this is going to continue to happen when someone verifies a reCaptcha on iOS. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this feature and behavior is out of our control.

Ok. Thanks for looking into it. I understand that it is on Google and / or Apple's end, not Toolset, to fix this.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.