Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Problems with visual composer

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 7 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

Hi

I am trying to use visual composer normally with types and views active on mi development site.

When I've Views plugin activated no changes are saved on my pages. Every work that I do on my page is flushed and shows me everything as it was at the beginning.

If I get deactivated views plugins it works like a charm.

Site URL is hidden link and you can point this URL to this IP to work 80.94.6.143.

If you send me a private box I'll attach to you the FPT credentials and the WordPress credentials

Thank you in advanced

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This is a known issue affecting Types when Views is active as described in the following errata:
https://toolset.com/errata/no-changes-possible-visual-composer/

You can apply the workaround for a temporary solution.

It will be fixed in the next release but we apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Fixed!!! Works like a charm!!! Thanks guys. You can close topic 😉

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I overlooked this from before and am closing this as confirmed fixed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.