Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Printing Posts

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 6 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hi

I am trying to: print a new post type created with toolsets

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: I am using PrintFriendly plugin to print out posts created with toolsets. PrintFriendly will work with any post type except those I create with Toolsets. I print preview I show the header, footer, basically everything except the content displayed through the toolset. Can you please advise?
Works: hidden link

Does not work: hidden link

Thanks

Ray

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually i'm getting a 404 for the page that you say isn't working. Could you check on this and let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ray,

Could you resend the credentials to me, this time in the private fields that are enabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ray,

I'm still getting this issue of a 404 on this page here hidden link

Also the account seems to not have admin privileges, could you allow admin privileges for this account?

I've tested the plugin on my test site and the custom fields value show up in the print preview.

Thanks,
Shank

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.