Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Post arcjhieve search filter by texonomy by OR operation

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi Team

I have created one custom post type called job and i create one post archieve with two filter one is by texonomy and one by custom field both are checkbox type i want to filter custom field by OR operation currently it is working by AND operation between two custom field value can you please help me.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you've added the taxonomy filter as checkboxes and when user select multiple checkbox option for the taxonomy filter you want to apply the OR clause instead of AND. - right?

Hi Minesh

Not for taxonomy but for custom field

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Let me first look at your setup and archive and check what possible solution I can offer you.

Can you please share problem URL and admin access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Post arcjhieve search filter by texonomy by OR operation“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.