Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] PHP Fatal error in settings page with Toolset WooCommerce Blocks

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author
Artikel

Hello,
I am trying to access the Toolset settings page but I get an HTTP 500 error.
Looking in the PHP error log the following message appears:

PHP Fatal error: Declaration of Illuminate\Container\Container::make($abstract) must be compatible with Illuminate\Contracts\Container\Container::make($abstract, array $parameters = Array) in /home/cerwood/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/vendor/illuminate/container/Container.php on line 573

which has to do with the Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin, in fact by disabling the latter the settings page appears correctly.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Hi there,

This needs to be checked in detail but judging from the error that you shared there must be a conflict between Laravel and illuminate/contracts. Maybe there is a plugin or your theme that uses that library which has conflict.

As a string point:

- IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website.
- Switch to the default theme such as "TwentyTwenty" by going to "WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > themes".
- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > Plugins" and deactivate all plugins except Woocommerce, Toolset and Toolset add-ons.
- Check if you can still recreate the issue.
- If not, re-activate your plugins one by one and check the issue each time to find out the plugin that causes the problem.

Thanks.

Hi Christopher,
thanks for the quick reply, I followed your advice and found that the plugin conflicts with the WooCommerce Order Barcodes plugin which unfortunately is the foundation of the e-commerce in question.
Do you have any thoughts on this?
Thanks!

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

We do not have any integration with the plugin in question and we are not familiar with their codebase.

So I am afraid there is nothing much that we can do.

I can ask the second-tier team to take a look into the issue but there is no guarantee for a fix.

Would you please give us the login information of a staging version of the website? Please do not add live version so we can do troubleshooting without the fear to ruin a live website.

Make sure to set the next reply as private.

Also, we encourage you that you contact the plugin developer and ask about the conflict.

Thanks.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

We do not have any integration with the plugin in question and we are not familiar with their codebase.

So I am afraid there is nothing much that we can do.

I can ask the second-tier team to take a look into the issue but there is no guarantee for a fix.

Would you please give us the login information of a staging version of the website? Please do not add live version so we can do troubleshooting without the fear to ruin a live website.

Make sure to set the next reply as private.

Also, we encourage you that you contact the plugin developer and ask about the conflict.

Thanks.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

Thank you. As this is happening only on Toolset Settings page, I suggest that you temporarily deactivate Woocommerce Blocks when you want to do a change in Toolset Settings and activate it.

I know this is not an ideal solution, but as there is a workaround and as this is a conflict with a third party plugin it will have a low priority for checking.

I will report that for sure but I just wanted to set the expectation.

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

The second tier could not replicate the issue on our installations and it is only happening on your installation.

What the second tier suggested was:

- IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website.
- Delete Woocommerce view blocks plugin.
- Download Woocommerce view blocls from https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
- Use the WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload plugin to install it again.
- If the issue persists do the same for the Types plugin.

One more thing that I also see is that you need to change the file permission of the wp-content/uploads folder on your server to 775 so that the plugin can beinstalled from WordPress Dashboard.

Thanks.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] PHP Fatal error in settings page with Toolset WooCommerce Blocks“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.