Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Page permalink URLs renamed to "URL__trashed"

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by robS-4 vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Page permalink URLs renamed to "URL__trashed"

We have a rather large site (www.josh.org) that uses Custom Post Types. We've noticed several times a month, a page permalink is randomly changed to include "__trashed" appended to the end of it.

So, without any changes to the page that I am (or that show up on the page revisions list) of the URL,

hidden link

becomes

hidden link

We've not seen this on any other sites, and I've never seen it before, but in doing some reading, it seems that it may be an issue related to either WPML (which is not installed on the site) or Types Toolset (both obviously onthego products).

Do you have any help or direction on this?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Rob,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Currently viewing the link and i'm not seeing trashed appear on it. Also personally i have not seen this issue 🙁

Have you deleted this post and then restore it before ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

I had already changed the URL back. I did some reading and found another plugin that we are also using that had identified an issue with the __trashed being appended to URLs when menus were updated.

I have updated their plugin and will watch it, but it doesn't sound like an issue with WP-Types. Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.