Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] On Plugins page showing notice „You must have a valid subscription „

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem: I am seeing an error message that I must have a valid subscription, but my registration key is valid.

Solution: Go to Plugins > Add New > Commercial tab and click "Check for Updates" in the Toolset panel.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 16 Antworten, hat 3 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von eroA vor 5 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assistiert von: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

after update this notice come up. May 31 2018

Nigel
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Zeitzone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Can you clarify, on this site you already had Toolset plugins installed, the site was registered, and you updated to Types 3.0 from the plugins page, and after this you then received the notice about requiring a valid subscription?

We already have some reports of the same.

Before going any further, can you try one thing, which is to go to Dashboard > Updates and press the Check Again button.

1a.jpeg

Hin Nigel, I did what you say but nothing change.

Nigel
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Zeitzone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Have you tried to re-register the site?

Click on the link to enter an existing site key.

Remove any existing site key and register the site again.

Does that remove the notice or does it still appear?

I did, nothing change. Beside this , now I cannot update woocommerce products too. Only if I deactivated the Toolset plugins, than I can update woocommerce products.

Hi, Nigel is out for the day and asked me to check in on his tickets. I can see you have experienced an issue where it appears your subscription is not valid. There seems to be a problem in the Toolset plugin automatic update system, and we are working on a fix. I will keep you updated here to let you know the next steps you need to take to resolve the problem. Thanks for your patience.

Hi, our team has released some updates to resolve the registration issue. Please go to Plugins > Add New > Commercial tab and click "Check for Updates" in the Toolset panel. If you are not able to see the "Check for Updates" button, please click "Unregister Toolset From this Site", then resubmit your site key. Click Check for Updates, and let me know if the issue is not resolved.

Hi Christian,
I did what you say, nothing change. Than I deactivate all toolset plugins and delete them all, delete the site from my account too. Than I download all plugins and activated again and registered the site with new Key. Nothing change .

Beside this;
I cannot update any of woocommerce product when the toolset plugin was activated. I use elementor pro, wc marketplace, wc marketplace - advanced frontend manager, woocommerce, woocommerce -booking plugins.

Okay sorry for the inconvenience. May I log in to your site and see what's going on? If necessary, can I make a clone of your site using the Duplicator plugin? If so, please provide login credentials in the private reply fields here.

Please check now. I went to Plugins > Add New > Commercial Tab, then clicked "Check for Updates" and now everything seems to be showing a valid registration. Can you confirm?

Hi Christian,
Everything seems normal now. Thank you.
My issue with updating woocommerce products still on.
It seems the issue comes from Toolset- woocommerce views plugin. When I deactivated woocommere views I can update.

Okay please edit a Product and scroll down to the bottom of the screen. You'll see a panel WooCommerce Views Filter Fields, which contains a required field "WooCommerce Product Price". That field must be defined in order to update a Product, and with the panel closed it may not be obvious this is the problem. You can manually define the value in each Product editor, or you can have WooCommerce Views automatically calculate the value. The settings can be modified in Toolset > WooCommerce Views. You can manually trigger the update, or you can set up automatic updates. I recommend automatic updates.

i did still cannot update.

Okay I see now, these are not standard WooCommerce Products, they are Bookable products. I've seen problems with WooCommerce Views calculating this type of Product's price before, and we were able to find a workaround.
--Edit each bookable Product. Set some value in the WooCommerce Price Field first, so put 1 there for now.
--In the “Costs” section, you must give the product a base price, a block price, and a display price. You must also fill in the required fields in all field groups, then save. If you cannot save, toggle each field group open and look for error messages.
--Go to Toolset > WooCommerce Views and trigger the calculation manually once.

Let me know the results of this test.

Hi Christian,
Thanks for your help, I am so grateful. The product you work on for example can be updated but not the others. I did what you say but nothing change. I didn't figure out what's going wrong.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.