Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] no intermediate for relationship

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user wanted to display their child posts.

Solution:

To display the child posts I would recommend taking a look at the link below.
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/displaying-child-posts/

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 8 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von martinP-13 vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assistiert von: Shane.

Author
Artikel

on this relationship there is no intermediate posts (so i cannot dsplay what i need)
versteckter Link

i do not understand why this is happening?

can any help please

Shane
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Martin,

Thanks for getting in touch.

What exactly for thins relationship would you like to display. Can you bring me up to speed so that I can understand what you want to achieve for this issue ?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

exactly the same as the owner page !!
the single owner works fine now all done i cloned this for handlers no prblem there i try to clone for breeders but there is no breeder dog intermediate for me to select here
versteckter Link
on the owner page its like this
versteckter Link
the handler page i like this
versteckter Link

end product is versteckter Link

i have the breeder dog many to many relationship set up..... jut doesnt have the breeder<--->dog intermediate post type!!

versteckter Link
here i need to set breeder<-----> dog intermediate in content selection , i cant it isnt an option!!!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Martin,

I went in again and checked on this for you.

Since there is no intermediary CPT all that was needed was for this view here versteckter Link "view to show dog ids for a breeder" was to target the Dog CPT instead of the breeder CPT.

This is why it wasn't showing up. Once I set it to list the Dog then the correct information started to show.

Thanks,
Shane

many thanks shane,this is wonderful!!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Martin,

Happy I was able to assist.

Is everything clear on this one and the setup I did ?

If so then you can just mark this one as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.