Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] map pop up not displayed within view 2

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Waqar vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

i refer to this support ticket , which waqar helped me with ,
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/map-pop-up-not-displayed-within-view/
the problem is that the top of the pop up gets hidden and the X to close is out of view,
sorry for the new thread ,i couldnt add to the old thread now.
thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

The position of the map marker popup is determined based on its initial height. But, when the content inside is collapsed its height increases, and the top part of the popup can stretch outside the map's visible area.

Although it is possible to manually drag the map's view down and make the popup's top part visible again, to avoid this, you have these options:

1. You can increase the overall height of the map.

OR

2. You can reduce the 'max-height' in the custom CSS that I shared earlier to a lower value like "120px":

.entry-content .wpv-addon-maps-render .gm-style .gm-style-iw-c .gm-style-iw-d {
width: 100% !important;
max-width: 100% !important;
padding: 4% 0% !important;
}

.entry-content .wpv-addon-maps-render .gm-style .gm-style-iw-c .gm-style-iw-d > div {
overflow-y: auto;
max-height: 120px;
}

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.