Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Link relationship with checkboxes

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by kaneB vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

With the new (awesome) development in the post relationship management, I am wondering if there is anyway to link relationships in check box mode, instead of doing one by one with the relationship form? It will be pretty similar to how the taxonomy linking works. But for some reason i am not inclined to use taxonomy for my purpose.

Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - Unfortunately the answer is no, there is no such feature available yet to link posts using checkboxes field.

However, I'm taking your concern as a new feature request and will send it for assessment. Please note that there is no ETA on it.

Duly noted, though it will be a great feature to add.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.