Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] I want to link Woocommerce item with toolset item and access

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 2 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hello

i want to create an "event" custom post type and "ticket" product in woocommerce. where i can create and list virtual events using toolset and sell the ticket using the woocommerce system. If customer bought the ticket, then they can access the event detail page where they can see the link to zoom / video call of the "event"

is it possible? thank you

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This is actually something that is not possible to do with our Toolset plugins.

I did however manage to find this plugin below which appears to do exactly what you would like.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pay-per-post/

It allows you to restrict a page until the user purchases the product that is associated with that page.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you

i will look into it

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Viktor,

Great if there are no further queries on this you can go ahead and mark this ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.