Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Help with Filtering posts for pagination

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 19 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by joshB-6 vor 7 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

This sounds interesting, can you elaborate a little more in relation to my setup?
Edit: I am guessing this needs to be done on the "Sale View"?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Minesh.

I just had a read through the docs, I am still unsure of what to be looking for to pass the parent post id as a url parameter.

If the Parent is Sale, I am guessing the post id needs to be passed from the the sale view, which is only displaying posts that belong to a particulate parent, which is here:
hidden link

This leads me to think that I need to pass the parent Id through as a URL parameter in this area which contains the url, correct?

<h4>[wpv-post-link]</h4>
          </div>
      	</div>
		<div class="row">
      <div class="col-md-3">
       <a href="[wpv-post-url]"> 
         [types field="image" size="thumbnail" align="center" resize="proportional"][/types]
         </a>
      </div>

Like this:

<h4>[wpv-post-link id="$sale"]</h4>
          </div>
      	</div>
		<div class="row">
      <div class="col-md-3">
       <a href="[wpv-post-url id="$sale"]"> 
         [types field="image" size="thumbnail" align="center" resize="proportional"][/types]

However that changes the post title to the name of the parent sale, not passes the ID.
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please check now:

I've changed the your code line as:

<h4><a href="[wpv-post-url]?parent_id=[wpv-post-id id="$sale"]" > [wpv-post-title id="$sale"] </a>   </h4>

I've passed "parent_id" as URL parameter

And then filtered [wpv-view name="lot-view-pagination-dan"] with parent_id. You can check query filter section..

I hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Minesh! Thank you so much! I really do appreciate your assistance!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.