Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Generic check box field on user form will not update when edited

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

can not save Generic check box field on user form.

Solution:

Don't not use specific characters in the generic field slug, and since the checkbox field is required, you need to setup the default value

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by MargeP6083 vor 1 Jahr, 12 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to update a generic checkbox label text on a user registration form. When I edit the text label, the edits won't save.
1. I tried to switch to expert mode to make the edits. The form wouldn't save. See behavior of not saving: hidden link
2. I tried to clone the form on the live site, but the form fields did not show. I saw this. hidden link

I have a staging area where I tried to update the form. The form won't up date there either.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

generic-checkbox-field.jpg

Hello,

You can not use specific characters in the generic field slug, and since the checkbox field is required, you need to setup the default value, I have setup a demo in your website, see my screenshot generic-checkbox-field.JPG

Please test again, check if it is fixed.

Thanks for the help on this. We have been using this form without issue for several months, and there was not a problem saving the original.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.