Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Fonts Display : Access Module

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Jamal vor 2 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel
custom-role.jpg
admin.jpg

I have found that the users I have setup and given access permissions with the Toolset Access module are not displaying the correct fonts for sections on the site . See screenshot for admin vs custom user role of same page. The admin is displaying correct.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

In order to exclude any possible conflict with another component of the website, please check if this issue appears when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If that does not help identify the cause of the issue, we'll need to visit the page as an administrator and as a user with that custom role. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **
Please let us know the page URL and what user or what roles to test against?

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for the credentials. However, I don't know what other roles present different fonts. I checked with an logged-out user and I could not see any differences.

Jamal
Supporter

The issue is not reproduced on my side. Wither I logged in as an administrator or HR user, or without logging, I am getting the same fonts. Maybe that's only a browser cache from your side, can you purge the browser cache and try again?

Regarding your last question, I am not sure to understand. Can you share a URL where we can see this file field?

Screenshot-2021-11-24-at-15.26.23.jpg

I have purged cache, but still I get different styles with logged in custom roles. See attached browser windows with same page but separate user roles logged in.

Jamal
Supporter

Without being able to reproduce the issue, I am afraid, I'll remain helpless. I tested again with 3 different browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Edge), but I am not able to reproduce the issue. The custom user role gets the same fonts as the administrator on your last screenshot(right window). I am using Windows 10.

Maybe the issue comes from a difference of system or browser, what is your operating system and the browser you tested with? I'll ask a team mate that has the same to test from his side.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Fonts Display : Access Module“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.