Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Fatal error (500)

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by dW vor 8 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel

Im getting an error 500 (fatal error).

here is the log, seems Types is implied.
it actually happened after setting show_admin_column on and off.

[Tue Oct 20 15:49:42 2015] [error] [client ---] 
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function types_render_field_single() in 
/nas/wp/www/cluster-10773/---/wp-content/plugins/types/embedded/usermeta-init.php 
on line 674, referer: <em><u>hidden link</u></em>

thanks

Thanks to this post https://toolset.com/forums/topic/call-to-undefined-function-types_render_field_single-call-from-another-plugin/
I solved the error.

this is the code used

function select_rule ($atts,$content) {
    $rule = $atts["rule"];
   // here --->
    if(function_exists ('types_render_usermeta_field') && !is_admin()){
        $cuf = types_render_usermeta_field( "cp-rule", array( "user_current" => true ) );
        if($cuf==$rule) {
            return $content;
        }
        else {
            return null;
        }
    }
}
add_shortcode( 'mark', 'select_rule' );
// and here --->
add_action('wpcf_after_init', 'select_rule');

Can you confirm it is correct now?
thanks

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

You should not receive any errors if you do not use any custom code.

Types should work and not throw any errors if used in default modes, without custom code.

If you use custom code and the error goes away removing it we shall analyze that custom code.

Might you illustrate to me, how I can reproduce the problem to get E500 mentioned by you?

Your code above looks good, it checks if the function exists first, which is always a good approach.

Please could you provide me the additional Infos?

Thank you for your patience.

As I wrote above the code added on the comments solved the problem.
I just needed to confirm the code.

thanks

dW

Hey everyone,

i dont know how to open a new topic on this difficult forum, but i have also a fatal error. Another one.. Everytime i install an version of Types i get this error on every page i try to open.
Error:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/u369725093/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/admin.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.5/pear') in /home/u369725093/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 116

Anyone who knows what to do about it and can help me out?
It woud be great!

D.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.