Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] errors on map

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 9 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 2 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

on this page here hidden link (login with details at the bottom)

i have 2 warnings showing up.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/madmanc1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-maps/includes/toolset-maps-views.class.php on line 1742

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/madmanc1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-maps/includes/toolset-maps-views.class.php on line 1742

the map shows icons for 2 different post types 1 set is working the other one isnt,

waqas helped me set the page up a while ago and it was fine so i can only presume its some update that has broken it, how would i go about finding the issue?

Show Club And Trial Locations On Map works fine
Show Just Club On Map , is not displaying its marker

you can use login details [edit] to login to view the page , this is an author so no wp-admin ,if you require wp-admin please set me a private reply!!
many thanks in adavance

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Martin

I think we would need access to the back end to be able to understand the set up properly.

I've edited your question to remove the credentials and set up a private reply to get admin credentials from you.

did you get the required details that i sent 2 days ago #?

Nigel
Supporter

Sorry Martin, I'm not sure why the ticket wasn't showing up in the queue, but I see it now and am taking it to work on.

The log-in credentials work (I just tested them), so I'll be back to you later this afternoon.

Nigel
Supporter

Sorry, can you help me out with what I'm looking at?

I visited your link on the front end and see the PHP warnings. (You might want to edit your wp-config.php file to turn off displaying the debug notices so your visitors don't see them while we investigate this.)

But I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

The URL /trial-location/beeswax-estate/ suggests this is either a single post "beeswax-estate" of the custom post type "trial-location", displayed using a content template, or a taxonomy archive for the term "beeswax-estate" of the "trial-location" taxonomy.

Checking the page source, the classes added to the body tag show that it is actually a single post of the "tribe_venue" post type.

But in the back end I can find neither "trial-location" nor "tribe_venue" post types, and amongst your 239 (!!) content templates I can't find one for those post types either.

So I can't even begin to imagine where to edit that "page", or the template used to display it, in the back end to follow what is going on....

sure

the wiews come direct from .php
/home/madmanc1/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress-child/tribe-events/pro/single-venue.php

you will see the templates and views in there nigel.
i do need to get rid of lots of old templated etc but thats a job for another day(or 10) !!

Nigel
Supporter

Thanks for the explanation.

I just noticed that the site has rather old versions of the Toolset plugins installed.

Can you please update to the current versions. If you still have the warnings after updating, then I'll try to determine what is causing them.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

thank you ,it was a complicated issue that i previously had a ticket on , i went through the ticket and realised the view was empty and just needed a marker adding for the map. thanks for taking the time to look nigel.
marin

Nigel
Supporter

No problem, let's close here.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.