Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Error sending email test

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 2 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Author
Artikel
Captura de pantalla 2021-08-02 200202.jpg

Hello,

In the form to register a new user, I get the following error when I send a test email (image).
I have spoken with the hosting support and they tell me that it is a problem with the plugin.

Thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The error message appears to relate to the settings for the SMTP server you are using, I haven't see it before and it is not something that affects other clients.

Does the error only occur when using the button to send a test message?

Do the actual emails when submitting the form get sent correctly, or do they fail too?

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Error sending email test“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.