Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Error sending email test

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Nigel vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Author
Artikel
Captura de pantalla 2021-08-02 200202.jpg

Hello,

In the form to register a new user, I get the following error when I send a test email (image).
I have spoken with the hosting support and they tell me that it is a problem with the plugin.

Thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Zeitzone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The error message appears to relate to the settings for the SMTP server you are using, I haven't see it before and it is not something that affects other clients.

Does the error only occur when using the button to send a test message?

Do the actual emails when submitting the form get sent correctly, or do they fail too?

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Error sending email test“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.