Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Elements repeating on rows

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Noman vor 6 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
Artikel

Hi Noman,

What's happening with that patch you mentioned in our last support ticket?
We're waiting on this to get the site live.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Guy

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Patch is not yet ready. I have informed the team that this is a major and important issue as you are not able to launch sites with this. I have also asked our support team lead and I am informed that we will try to prepare a hotfix for you asap.

Just a humble request if we can please keep the followups in the original ticket, that would be great, I am still monitoring that ticket so I will reply to that ticket for sure if there is any new reply on it:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/wp-simplepay-payment-confirmation-being-duplicated/

I am really sorry for the delay, but as only a supporter here this is the best I could do at moment. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. I really wish that the patch would be published asap.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.