Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] echo do shortcode is not outputting results

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 1 Stimme.

Last updated by martinP-13 vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

this view here hidden link is outputting to this event hidden link.
in my them templte single-event.php i have this shortcode ,echo do_shortcode( '[wpv-view name="view-to-show-all-dogs-related-to-an-event"]' );

it shows the results here only hidden link.
i want the shortcode in single-event.php to output the related post to all my hidden link
here hidden link displays "No items found"
if you see the event in wp here hidden link you can see it has dogs added at the bottom of the page.

i also dont want the output to display the numbered list , just Second Place : sophie guns choice not 2.Second Place : sophie guns choice

also please dont assine to a person fromdifferent timezone as wating 2hrs for a simple reply is not very good!!

allftp wp passwords etc are in previou tickets

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.