Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Do I need WooCommerce Memberships?

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by aaronM-9 vor 2 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel

Can you tell me if there is anything WooCommerce Memberships does that you cannot do with Toolset Access? I am rebuilding a website that currently uses WooCommerce Subscriptions and Memberships, but I'm questioning whether Memberships is required now that we'll be using Toolset. To be more specific, we will need to charge credit cards on a recurring basis, and the subscription plan they select will dictate what they will be allowed to access within the website. Can Toolset easily handle this integration between subscriptions and user access? Toolset would need to know to change their access level when a subscription is created, gets put on hold, cancelled, etc. Thanks.

- Aaron

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Aaron and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

Toolset can offer users to register to the website after paying for a product(subscription), and it can also change the roles. But it won't offer all the features that WooCommerce Memberships offer.
It can, but it may require custom code for some features.

Check our tutorial for a memberships website. It allows to register the user after purchasing a membership product, but it does not offer recurring payments. And automatically changing users' roles. That may require custom code.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any questions.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.