Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Displaying a view of related posts of a related post

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
The user has used a relationship query filter on a view, but it does not give the expected results.

Solution:
It turned out that the user was not using the correct relationship.

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by stuart vor 2 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel

- Display a list of sites, related to an EOI, related to the current map.
- Display a related post's location marker in a map.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Stuart,

There was a glitch in our system that did not convert the chat correctly to a forum thread. I reported it to our systems team and it will be fixed soon. I'll let you know when it is done.

However, I worked on the copy of your website and I find out the issue to display the view of the related sites, and the related EOI's marker.

There was actually two issues:
1. The wrong relationship was used in the item attribute. It should be:

[wpv-view name="site-maps-view" wpvrelatedto="[wpv-post-id item="@eoi-map.parent"]"]

For the view, instead of:

[wpv-view name="site-maps-view" wpvrelatedto="[wpv-post-id item="@eoi-site-connect.parent"]"]

You can use the same in the marker shortcode too:

[wpv-marker ... item="@eoi-map.parent"]

2. The other issue is about the post you were testing with. The map post /map/kumho-tyres-1746/ was not linked to any EOI's post. Test with /map/bunnings-1607 instead.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

This is partially an issue for me, but under another ticket... 🙂 so lets close this one ...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.