Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Display post

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 10 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by ray kinsella vor 6 Jahre, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hi

I must be missing something but I just want to search and display posts that have been created through CRED forms? I can display the post via an Edit CRED form but how do I just display the post (no editing required)?

Thanks

Ray

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually the posts created in CRED should show up in your view unless these posts have not been set to publish by your CRED form.

What you can do is to check this by editing your CRED form and checking the publish settings.

Thanks,
Shane

Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 15.30.13.png

Hi. Maybe if I explain my issue a little more. I have created a view (see attached screenshot) that displays a list of all my posts (created through a CRED form). As you can see some have an edit link beside them. If a form has a status of anything other than 'Complete' or '5' then it can be edited. See my loop code here:
<td>[wpv-post-id]</td>
<td>[types field='client-audit-reference-no'][/types]</td>
<td>[types field='audit-title'][/types]</td>
<td>[types field='status'][/types]</td>
<td>[types field='audit-target-completion-date' style='text' format='F j, Y'][/types]</td>
<td>[wpv-post-url]</td>
[wpv-conditional if="( $(status) ne '5' )"]
<td>[toolset-edit-post-link layout_slug="edit-audit-report-layout"]Edit[/toolset-edit-post-link]</td>
[/wpv-conditional]

I want to add another condition specifying if the post does not have a status of 'Complete', display a 'View' link beside that post (same idea as the Edit link). When that View link is clicked it should display that post as a post and uneditable.

Can you help?

Thanks

Ray

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ray,

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the site so I can test this out?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ray,

Actually to do this you just need a conditional like this.

[wpv-conditional if="( $(status) ne '5' )"]
<td><a href="[wpv-post-url output='raw']">View Post</a></td>
[/wpv-conditional]

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

That worked. Thank you so much!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.