Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Disk Quota

This support ticket is created vor 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by suzyo vor 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Author
Artikel

Have I reached my data quota?

hidden link

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting our support.

Could you please elaborate a little more on this issue, so I can better understand? E.g. Is there an error message, what are the steps you've tried, etc.

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Thank you, please let us know.

Mateus

Hi, Mateus. Can you just check the data quota on my site, and tell me whether I've reached it?

I get a 502 Bad Gateway when I try to update/publish a post. I've already deactivated a bunch of plugins which doesn't help.

First hint is that Yoast and The Events Calendar plugins won't update and have disappeared.

Thanks so much.

It's also what Yoast and Events Calendar tech told me.

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for explaining it.

That seems to be rather a hosting issue, have you gotten in touch with your host provider support to check about it?

Please bear in mind that the scope of our support is limited to the Toolset plugins.

Thank you.
Mateus

OMG. I was supposed to be talking to flywheel. Sorry, and thanks very much.

suzyo confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-24 22:37:27.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.