Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Date Field Speed

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Waqar vor 5 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Dear Sir/Madam

1. When I use a date field with a pop up date select calendar, it takes a few seconds to show the date when it's been selected..why is there this delay?

Best wishes

Geoff

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

I tried to view your website ( hidden link ), but it is showing the "This site can’t be reached" message.

Can you please check your website and see if it is online and then share the link to a page where the date picker field can be seen?

I'll be in a better position to guide you accordingly.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar

Apologies..my site went down for a few days...it is back up now however... but you have to follow these steps to get to the date picker:

Navigate to: hidden link
Fill out the form to sign up to the site (this can be dummy data)
On next page (hidden link) - select 'Myself' on 'Who needs a will' dropdown then press continue

Then navigate to hidden link
It is on this page you will find a sample of the date-picker..

I shall look forward to hearing from you

Best regards
Geoff

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for writing back and glad that your website is back online now.

All the links that you've shared are showing a prompt for a password.
( screenshot: hidden link )

I've set your next reply as private so that you can share the access details securely.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for sharing the password.

I was able to access the form with the date picker field and noticed that it is working as expected.

The slight delay that is noticed between the date selection and its appearance in the field is due to the fact that an AJAX call is used to get the date value in a correct format. Other than that, I didn't notice any errors or warnings in the browser's console, while testing the date picker field on your website.

Note: This delay's duration will vary based on the factors like server's performance/response time and any security, proxy or CDN layers in the middle.

I hope this clarifies and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.