Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Datatable view with editing

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I currently use Gravity Forms for my entries, then I use Gravity View to show the data. The data can be shown in datatables (grid) and the user can edit the entries. Is there a way to show entries or a post type in a grid? (Looks like an Exel spreadsheet). Here is the example: hidden link

I'd like to create a CRED form and then have that input create a record for the custom post type. Then have that listing page with all the entries.

I also want to be able to show the entries based on filters (including the user and/or their role).

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Not at this time.

Thanks for your help.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

views-loop-wizard-dialog.jpg
Query filter.png

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support.

1. Yes, you can show the entries or a post type in a grid by using the Views plugin.
Please go to Toolset >> Views >> Add new View >> Select Custom Post type >> Scroll to the Loop Output editor, and click on the Loop Wizard button. You can select from one of the six pre-defined output formats. See attached screenshot.

For more details see the documentation here: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/view-layouts-101/

2. I also want to be able to show the entries based on filters (including the user and/or their role).
>> Go to View >> Query Filter >> User filters >> Specific users -- see attached screenshot.

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.