Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] cred_show_group is not working in user form

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Dido vor 2 Jahre.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
cond.JPG
conditie.JPG

Hi,

Since I can't use conditional output in the custom user fields, I use this in my form.
I want people to choose 1 out of 2 countries and only show the provinces of the chosen country in the next select field.
hidden link
This form is for adding a user account.

What is the reason that this is not working?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share admin access details so I can check whats going wrong with your setup.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Shane
Supporter

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dido,

I can confirm that the issue is occurring in my testing.

Would it be ok if I took a copy of the site to test here locally where I can disable your plugins and change the theme ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Sure you can. I hope you will find out.
Thanks for helping so far.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Dido,

I did some tests on the copy of the site and found that when I created a new conditional block it works.

Try using this one below and let me know if it works on your site.

[cred_show_group if="( $(land-gebruiker) eq 'Nederland' )" mode="fade-slide"]
<td><label>Provincie</label></td>
		<td>[cred_field field='be-provincie' force_type='field' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']</td>
[/cred_show_group]

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
This was exactly what I already have. Except field='be-provincie' because it has to be nl-provincie.
Did you noticed my screenshot?
The problem is not solved yet.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Dido,

There was one difference between my code and what you had.

I didn't put my conditional inside the table field and then it works. When I move your conditionals outside of the table it works as well.

I suspect that the table is interfering with the logics of the conditional. Are you able to rebuild this using Bootstrap grids instead of Tables?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.